Sunday 3 April 2011

Wallpaper Lengths

A 2m length of my Brachiopod wallpaper
being printed in college
Last week I prepared 3 x 2m lengths of wallpaper for printing in college based on the suggestions that Lianne made in my tutorial. I did however change the colour way of the Brachiopod design, which means I now have 3 versions for this. Richard in IT tested a sample section on Walldoctor lining paper by Graham & Brown. The colours were lovely on this very white paper but I preferred the weight of the other lining paper so chose that for the full print out. To say that things did not go smoothly is a bit of an under statement but another 20m roll of paper later I do have 3 good lengths for my Degree Show display!

2 comments:

  1. It looks worth the effort and should look great as part of your show. Don't know how you are going to select your final pieces, with so many lovely designs to chose from........?!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHEY WERE WELL WORTH THE EFFORT MAVIS. tHEY LOOK AMAZING..... cHRIS IS RIGHT..... HOW ARE YOU GONNA MANAGE TO CHOOSE YOUR FINAL PIECES FOR YOUR DEGREE SHOW ??? yOU HAVE SO MUCH FAB STUFF XX :)

    ReplyDelete